Hello Hello

8.07.2015


Hello everyone! Today it's my turn to post over at The Aviary. I'm sharing this colorful card featuring Paper Wings Productions Geisha's cling stamp set, Vintage Technology clear stamp set, and patterned paper from Basic Gray's Fresh Cuts collection. This will be my last post for Paper Wings Productions. Sad face :(  I've had so much fun creating with all their fabulous stamps over the last few years. Thanks for having me on your design team Carrie and Thanks for all the wonderful comments and encouragements you have left under all my posts PWP fans. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies:  Cardstock- White / Patterened Paper- Basic Grays Fresh Cuts Collection / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Geisha's / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Vintage Technology / Versa Color Ink Pad- Blue /  Lime Green Ribbon- Fancy Pants / Sulky Thread- White

1 comment:

Dawn Barrett said...

Welcome to the Pretty Cute Stamps design team! I'm so happy to meet you and admire your creative projects!!! It's going to be a blast!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS