Thankful

7.30.2015


Hello everyone! Today I'm playing along with this weeks Simon Says "Anything Goes" Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. I've created a card using patterned paper from 7 Gypsies Gypsy Moments collection. I used the Express Yourself paper from the collection for the upper half of my card base and then added a Thankful journaling card from the A Novel Thought paper to the center of my card.


To finish things up I created a little handmade spiral flower with a pearl center and added two little leaves to the right side of my journaling card. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Kraft Card Base- Canvas Corp / Cardstock- Maroon & Olive / Patterned Paper- 7 Gypsies Gypsy Moments Collection / Pearl- Making Memories / CTMH Edge Distresser

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello! I luv this, the CAS style is sooo elegant, sweet, sweet flower...FAB! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS