Baby Girl Themed Letterbox Painters Tray

7.07.2015


Hello everyone! Last week I shared a sneak peek of this Letterbox Painters Tray I created for Canvas Corp's Sugar & Spice release. I had so much fun creating this! Today I will be sharing a few close up photos along with a few details about my painters tray. Each spot on the tray is a perfect place to add just a touch of paper, buttons, ribbon, pins, flowers, etc.


The mix and match pad gives you a wide range of papers, fabric, printed fabric and more to choose from. I cut out pieces from the sampler and colored them with some colored markers. The sampler paper has plenty of words, sayings and letters to say what you want to say to the little one.



The mini clothespins are just the right size for the little openings in the tray. They add lots of dimension and are perfect for clipping on all those extra little touches.


To add more dimension to my painters tray I created some canvas flowers with Canvas Corps Mini Round Canvas shapes. I cut the two round canvas shapes into spirals and then rolled them up to create flowers. After I had them rolled up I misted and watercolored them to match the patterned paper. See photo below. 


You can leave some of the boxes with simple little details while others you can add a bunch stamping or embellishments. I hope you enjoyed my painters tray today! I will be back in a day or two to share the baby girl mini album I created with this collection for the Sugar & Spice release. 

Other Supplies: Water Color Paint- Green & Peach / Close To My Heart Ink Pads- Black & Pink / Close To My Heart Colored Markers / SRM Stickers- Baby / Buttons / Mini Tags

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS