Baby Girl Canvas Album

7.13.2015


Hello everyone! Last Tuesday I shared the baby girl letterbox tray I created for Canvas Corps newest release called Sugar & Spice. Today I'm sharing the second project I created for the release, which is this cute little mini canvas album. I used the Sugar & Spice Baby Girl Fabric Panel that matches the paper collection to create my album cover. The natural canvas and black art is the perfect surface for adding ink, paint, mist, fabric markers and more. I kept my album cover pretty simple and just added some pick stitching around the edges and added a pink canvas flower to the bottom right that I created with some mini canvas rounds. I also created a few matching pages for the inside of my little mini album with the Sugar & Spice Mix & Match Pad. With 16 different papers, fabrics and prints the mix & match pads give you lots to choose from and they are very versatile. You can check out all the different mix and match pads in the shop HERE


I left a spot for photos to be added on each page and added a few different baby girl quotes and embellishments to each photo spot.


I fussy cut different images from the sampler paper and patterned papers to make fun little embellishments. I also added tiny charms to my photo spots with pieces of waxed cord.


Last week the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew shared 10 creative ways to use Canvas Corp's fabrics over at The Creative Studio. If you think fabric is just for sewing, think again. Check out all the creative ways you can use all the different 12″x 12″ and 13″x 17” fabric panels HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Other Supplies: Thick White Cardstock / Vellum / SRM Stickers- Baby / CTMH Stamp Set- Frindship Alphabet / CTMH Ink Pad-Black / Watercolors- Green / Sulky Thread- Neon Pink / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Tara said...

This album is super adorable! Love that paper line!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS