Sail Away

6.08.2015


Hello everyone! Today I'm playing along with this weeks Simon Says Make It Masculine Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. I rarely create any kind of masculine cards so this challenge was a bit challenging for me. To keep things from getting to complicated I decided to go with a black and ivory color combo. I used a black & ivory chevron patterned paper as my background and add some ivory stitching to the outside edge. 


I used the cute masculine little ships wheel image as my main focal image and layered a black piece of patterned paper behind it along with a text image. To tie the nautical theme all together I added a large title towards the bottom of the card. I think the images and the color combo I used really made it a masculine card. Even though I don't create many masculine cards I  really had fun with this challenge. Thanks for visiting.
Supplies: Canvas Corp Brands 5 x 7 Card Base- Ivory / Canvas Corp Brands Patterned Paper- Black & Ivory Chevron, Sail Away Sampler, Solid Black On Ivory / Thread- Ivory / Sewing Machine / CTMH Edge Distresser 

1 comment:

Caryn said...

I'm in love with the black and white theme - gorgeous!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS