Canvas Corp's Newest Release: Sugar & Spice

6.30.2015


Hello everyone! Canvas Corp just released their newest collection today called Sugar & Spice and it's a cute one. You can check out the entire collection along with a few projects over at The Creative Studio HERE. I have two different projects being shared over at the blog that I created with the collection. The first is a cute little mini album/brag book that I created with the Baby Girl Fabric Panel.  I absolutely loved creating this, the printed canvas panel was so easy to use and made a fun sewing project.


The second project I created with the Sugar & Spice collection is this cute little Letterbox Painters Tray. I had so much fun using different patterned papers, embellishments, mini fabric canvas shapes, clothespins, and stamps to fill each and every spot.


Canvas Corp has a great range of papers and prints to create the perfect collection for you. Be on the look out for these and more baby girl projects over at The Creative Studio over the next couple of days. I will also be sharing more about these two projects here in a few days. Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS