Boots & Saddle

6.06.2015

Hello everyone! Today I have three different cards to share that I created with Canvas Corp Brands newest release, Boots & Saddle. I just love this collection! If you like adding a western touch or just a sweet and simple country vibe to your projects, this collection is the perfect choice. You can check out the entire collection along with a few projects over at The Creative Studio HERE or over at the Canvas Corp Brands Shop HERE. I'm sharing a quick look at the Boots & Saddle Mix 'n Match Pad below. 


The Boots & Saddle Mix 'n Match Pad is filled with almost the entire Boots & Saddle Paper Collection, a Boots & Saddle Printed Fabric piece and matching burlap and flute sheets. The fabric is also available by itself in a 13×17 Panel as well. Below are the three different cards I created with this collection. Check them out. 


I just adore this first card. I used one of the sayings from the Boots & Saddle Sayings On Ivory Paper as my main focal image and added some burlap along with some Tattered Angles Mists and embellishments. 


To create this second card I used another one of the sayings from the Boots & Saddle Sayings On Ivory Paper as my main focal image. I really wanted to add some color to this one so I used some blue burlap, Tattered Angles Gerber Baseboard Mist, and a multicolored ribbon.  


Just like the first two cards I used another one of the sayings as the main focal image. I kept this one pretty simple and just added some Navajo Print Paper as my background. I also added some vellum behind the saying along with some Red Hemp Rope. I really loved creating with this collection, I even have a few more cards and projects in the works.  I hope you enjoyed my three cards today. Thanks for visiting! 

Card 1 Supplies: Canvas Corp Brands Ivory Card Base / Canvas Corp Brands  Paper- Boots and Saddle Sayings on Ivory & Yellow & Ivory Mini Dot Reverse / Canvas Corp Brands Burlap Sheet Wheat / Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist- Beetle Black & Crushed Shells / Canvas Corp Brands Black Waxed Cord / 7Gypsies Moments Charm / Canvas Corp Brands Mini Black Clothespin / 3D Honeybee Sticker
Card 2 Supplies: Canvas Corp Brands Ivory Card Base / Canvas Corp Brands  Paper- Boots and Saddle Sayings on Ivory & Journal Lines on Ivory / Canvas Corp Brand Burlap Sheet Denim / Tattered Angles Gerber Baseboard Mist / Multicolored Ribbon / Sliver Buckle 
Card 3 Supplies: Canvas Corp Brands Ivory Card Base / Canvas Corp Brands  Paper- Boots and Saddle Sayings on Ivory & Navajo Print on Ivory / Light Pink Vellum / Tattered Angles Fire Baseboard Mist / Canvas Corp Brands Vintage Antique Sliver Pin /  Canvas Corp Brands Red Hemp Rope / CTMH Edge Distresser

1 comment:

Margaret said...

These are terrific! I love the texture of the burlap paired with the large print sentiments!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS