CCB Crew Challenge: Save A Recipe

5.03.2015


Hello everyone! Today I have a card and matching drink recipe to share for Canvas Corp's Save A Recipe Challenge over at The Creative Studio. This week we were challenged to share our ideas on how to save recipes in clever and creative ways. I thought it would be fun to create a coordinating card and a drink recipe card that would be a fun way to invite friends or family to a party and share one of your favorite drink recipes as well.


I started by creating the card with one of Canvas Corp's newest collections called Mixology. I used the Mixology Words On White as my background with some citrus and kiwi ink splatters. I then added some Yellow & White Big Strip patterned paper with some lime green stitching and added a few images from the Happy Hour Sayings On White paper.


Since the sentiment on my card reads "When life gives you limes make Margaritas" I used a Lime Margarita recipe for my matching drink recipe card.


Here is a look at the back side of my drink recipe card. I wanted the card and the drink recipe card to match as much as possible so I used the same colored markers and ink for both of them. I hope you enjoyed my two projects today. You can check out the entire challenge and link up your creative ideas on how to save a recipe HERE. Thanks for visiting. 

Other Supplies: CTMH Markers- Citrus Leaf, Kiwi, Sunny Yellow, Bamboo / CTMH ReInkers- Citrus Leaf & Kiwi / Black Pen / Sulky Thread- Lime Green / Sewing Machine

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS