Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful

4.26.2015


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing an inspirational card for this weeks Simon Says Clean and Simple Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Stamp Wednesdays Challenge Blog. I love any kind of challenge that has clean and simple in the title so I just had to whip up a card to share. I've had this fabulous stamp set and damask tissuestock from Canvas Corp sitting on my desk for a week or two now. I thought it was about time I used them so I went ahead and used them for this challenge. I started by wrinkling up a square piece of the damask tissuestock and then straight stitched it to the cardbase. Then I cut, stamped,  distressed, and stitched around the edges of a panel of black thickstock. I added the panel to the center of my tissuestock. I pulled out some ivory cardstock and stamped all of my images in black. Then I cut each one out, distressed the edges and added them to the card front. 


Above is a closer look at the stamped images. I hope you enjoyed my inspirational card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Canvas Corp Cardstock- 80lb Ivory  & Black Thickstock / Canvas Corp Stamp Sets- Be Beautiful & Savor The Moment / CTMH Ink Pads- Black & White Daisy / Canvas Corp Damask On Ivory Tissuestock / Sulky Thread- Ivory & Black / Sewing Machine / CTMH Edge Distresser 

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful black and white CAS card, love the stitching.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS