Catch Of The Day

3.23.2015


Hello everyone and Happy Monday! Super excited to share my first card using products from one of Canvas Corps newest lines Classic Nautical. Its so fabulous, so loving all the fun patterns and the sampler sheets are amazing. I used the Navy and Ivory Anchor Paper to create my 5 x 7 card base and the lobster image from the Sand & Sea Art Pages on Kraft Paper as my main focal image. After I had my card base made I layered the text stamped panel and the misted lobster panel together and added the "Catch Of The Day" sentiment to the bottom right of my image with some dark blue hemp rope and a mini clothespin. I also added a little banner towards the top left of my card with a small staple to tie everything together. 


I created the misted lobster panel by laying two different colored Tattered Angles mist. I started by misting the panel with Tattered Angles Gerber Baseboard Mist and then I misted it again with Tattered Angles Rum Punch Glimmer Mist. I really love how the color turned out. I hope you enjoyed my card today. I will be back tomorrow with another nautical themed card. Thanks for visiting. 
Other Supplies: CTMH Ink Pad- Outdoor Deim / Stapler

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS