Bella Rouge- Hello Love Layout

3.08.2015


Hello everyone! Today I have a 12 x 12 layout to share featuring lots of goodies from Pink Paislee's Bella Rogue Collection. I recently won this collection from Scrapbook & Cards Today. When it arrived I was not disappointed, the colors and patterns are fabulous. There is a new challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog called Simon Says Special Lady/Girly and I thought it would be perfect for this collection. So I pulled out a bunch of patterned paper and embellishments and got to scrapping. 


I really love the the printed transparent alphas and all the colorful chipboard stickers in this collection, their perfect for mixing and matching. I spelled out Hello with the printed transparent alphabet to create my title and attached them with some mini staples. 


Here is one more close up of  the top left of my photo.....a few more cute chipboard embellishments and a fabulous little washi sentiment. Be sure to check out this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge HERE. Thanks for visiting! 

Pink Paislee Supplies: Bella Rouge Bloom Paper / Bella Rouge 6x6 Paper Pad / Bella Rouge Chipboard Stickers / Bella Rouge Washi Shapes / Bella Rouge 4x4 Journaling Cards / Bella Rouge Transparent Alphas / American Crafts Mini Stapler

2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Such a great layout !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Joy Atkinson said...

oooh such a pretty layout Amber. Love the colour combo & layered tags.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS