Love & Hearts

2.08.2015

Hello everyone! Today I have two different love themed cards to share. I created one card for this weeks Cas(e)This Sketch Challenge #109 and one card for this weeks Fusion Heartful Challenge. I'm also linking both cards up to this weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: H is For...? Since Valentines Day is right around the corner I went with a heart theme. 


I created this card for Cas(e)This Sketch Challenge #109. I didn't stray to far away from the original sketch but I did add another little border to the left side. I really had fun playing along with this sketch and I'm loving how the black and orange color combo came together. You can check out this weeks sketch below.


Next up I have the card I created for this weeks Fusion Heartful Challenge. I had lots of fun with challenge as well. Check it out!


For this challenge I decided to pull some inspiration from the little heart photo instead of the sketch. I went with a black and gray color combo for this one and like the first card I just love how it all came together. This weeks Fusion challenge also goes along perfectly with this weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: H is For...challenge. So I will be linking it up to that challenge as well. You can check out the inspiration/sketch photo below. 


I hope you enjoyed my two cards today. Thanks for visiting! 
Card 1 Supplies: Cardstock- White & Black / Patterned Paper- Glitz Designs 77 Collection / Heart Stamp- CTMH D1569 / Dotted Circle & Dot Border- Simon Says Stamp- Thinking Of You / CTMH Ink Pad- Black & White / Versa Color Ink Pad- Orange / Sentiment Stickers- Glitz Designs 77 Collection
Card 2 Supplies: Cardstock- White / /Patterned Paper- Glitz Designs Finnley Collection / Stamp Set- CTMH D1569 / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / 3D Heart Stickers


6 comments:

Jennipher said...

These are both unique. Love the clean and simple style. Well done.

Meihsia Liu said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Love the beautiful hearts. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

SmilynStef said...

I love the smokey grey ... such a great effect ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge

Hannelie said...

A beautiful take on our sketch this week Amber!
Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

Jeanne J said...

Wonderful clean designs! I love the non traditional color!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so sweet!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS