Follow Your Heart

2.09.2015


Hello everyone! Today I 'm sharing a card I created for the February link up party over at Paper Wings Productions and this weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. This weeks Paper Wings Productions link party challenge is all about Red and the Monday Challenge over at Simon Say Stamp is all about Red & Pink. Fun right? I used the fabulous little Follow Your Heart Stamp Set from the PWP shop and went with a orange, red, pink, & white color combo for my card. Thanks for visiting! 


Supplies: Cardstock- Orange & White / Patterened Paper- Basic Grays Fresh Cuts Collection / Paper Wings Productions Stamp Set- Follow Your Heart / Versa Color Ink Pads- Red / White Button String / 3D Heart Stickers / Sulky Thread- Pink / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Amber!
Great card! I love the papers you chose. And the stitching is awesome. Thank you for joining us this week for the Red & Pink Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I had fun visiting your blog.
Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS