This is the Good Life

1.09.2015


Hello everyone! I'm finally getting back into the swing of things around here on the blog after my two month break. I took the time to make a few different layouts the other day. It's been way to long, I've missed the fun of creating a big 12x12 layout. I will be stopping in and sharing a few different projects over the next few days but for today I have this colorful little layout to share. I used some patterned paper from  Elle's Studio Penelope Collection and a stamp set from Elle's Studio called Everyday Moments.


 I started by adding a fun circled background to my layout by using an old sticker sheet as a stencil. I just laid the old sticker sheet over my cardstock and traced a few random circles with a black marker. After I had my background done I distressed, layered, and stitched two different sheets of patterned paper into the middle of my cardstock and added my photo. After I had my patterned paper and photo added I stamped all my little sentiments and notes. I started by stamping them in white and then I went over them again and stamped them in a light plum.


Above is a little close up of the distressed patterned paper and little "snapshot details' sentiment I stamped and added to the top half of my 12x12 layout. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- Studio Calico / Patterned Paper- Elle's Studio Penelope Collection / Elle's Studio Clear Stamp Set- Everyday Moments / CTMH Ink Pad- White Daisy & Smoky Plum / Black Marker / CTMH Edge Distresser / Staple Gun / Sulky Thread- Purple / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Denise Price said...

I like how you used the sticker sheet to make the circles. That technique is both easy and Eco-friendly. And what a cute page, totally befitting this cute kitty. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS