My Happy

1.12.2015


Hello everyone! I'm back today with another fun 12x12 layout. I ordered a bunch of pictures from Snapfish a few days ago and just got them the other day. When I came across this little cutie I just had to use it. Lately I've been going through some of my stash and pulling different bits and pieces out to be used. I started by using a 12x12 sheet of patterned paper from 7 Dots Studio's Illumination Collection as my background.


I added a cute little frame to my picture and layered it over a large tag from 7 Dots Studio's Illumination Collection. I also added a few simple embellishments for some color and to help draw your eye across the page because I thought the photo and the title were a big focus for the page and I didn't want to over do it.


Hope you enjoy my little layout and Thanks for visiting. 
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Tag, Frame, Journaling, Square, & Stickers- 7 Dots Studio's Illumination Collection / "My Happy" Title & Camera Die Cut- Heidi Swapp Mixed Company Ephemera / Fabric Button- Studio Calico / Sentiment Sticker- Glitz Designs Finnley Collection / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Great layout! I LOVE the photo!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS