Merry & Bright

1.23.2015


Hello everyone! Today I'm playing along with this weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. This weeks challenge is all about Winter Stamping. I decide to go big and created a 12 x 12 Christmas themed layout for this challenge. 


Here's a shot of my layered photo and embellishments. When I came across this cute little three dimensional reindeer sticker in my stash I just had to use it. Isn't he cute? 


For my title I spelled out "Merry & Bright" with some bright red glittered Thickers. I always feel like I need a bright bold title for each of my layouts and this one is no exception. I also cut out one of the colorful zig-zag patterns from the embellishment sheet and added it right across my layout, cutting it apart at my title. 


To the upper right of my layout I added half a tag, a sentiment sticker, a little button, and a little snowflake embellishment. To the lower right hand corner of my layout I added a little triangle piece of patterned paper along with a matching button and some stamping. You can check out all the challenge details HERE. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Mini Tag, & Fa La La Die Cut- Crate Paper Bundled Up Collection / AMuse Studio Stamp- Vintage Christmas Postmarks / Date Stamp- CTMH / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / American Crafts Foam Thickers- Niki Riki / Our Traditions Label Sticker- Chic Tags Good Tidings / Felt Snowflake Die Cut- Little Yellow Bicycle / Snowflake Embellishment / Dimensional Reindeer Sticker-Recollections / Buttons- Fancy Pants / Sulky Thread- Bright Pink / Red Button String / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is such a cute layout! The picture is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS