Crispy Leaves

1.20.2015


Hello everyone! I have a 12x12 layout to share today using some gorgeous patterned paper from Close To My Hearts Pathfinding Collection. I just love this fun leaf patterned paper and thought it worked perfectly with my photos. Once I chose my leafy patterned paper for my background I pulled out some matching cardstock, embellishments, and thread. 


I added some stitching in a circular pattern to the left of my little photo collage. Then I added a little sentiment sticker and some colorful little leaves right over my stitching. 


I wanted to balance out my little photo collage so I added my title to the left hand side. I also added another sentiment sticker and another colorful leaf to the right side of my photos. I really love how this layout turned out and will defiantly add some more circular stitching to my layouts in the future. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock- CTMH / Patterned Paper- CTMH Pathfinding Collection / Vellum / Calender &Date Stamp- CTMH / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Vellum Alphabet Stickers / Sentiment Stickers- Glitz Design's Carpi Deim Collection / Dimensional Leaf Stickers- Recollections  / Sulky Thread-Light Olive / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Great page! I love the rich color palette. The vellum, stitching and little leaves are super fun. TFS! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS