PWP Projects & Design Team Updates

11.30.2014

Hello everyone! I haven't been posting much lately, I decide to take brake from crafting & posting. Its been about a month and half since my last post so I thought Id stop in and share a few of my Paper Wings Productions DT projects and give you a few updates. First up I have a Halloween themed treat box and matching tag to share.


I shared and posted this over at The Aviary on October 23rd. You can check out all the treat box and tag details HERE.  Next up I shared and posted two different Christmas cards on November 21st. You can check out a sneak peek below or check them out in their entirety HERE.



I also have a few design team updates as well. I'm sad to say I'm no longer going to be designing for Jessica's Crafting & Stamping CTMH design team. Sad face! Jessica decided to end the design team due to a new job and wanting to spend more time with the family. I had so much fun on her design team creating with all the fun CTMH goodies she sent me each and every month. Thanks so much for having me be apart of your fabulous design team Jessica! Now for a bit of good news! Starting in January I will be joining Canvas Corps creative crew! I will be apart of the Handmade Cards & Paper Creative Crew. I'm super excited and can't wait to share some of my projects with you! Well thats about all I have to share today, I hope you enjoyed my little update post. I should be getting back in to the swing of things in January and start posting more regularly again. Thanks for visiting! 


Halloween Treat Bag & Tag Supplies: Cardstock- White & Black / Patterned Paper- Glitz Designs & Canvas Corp / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Witchy Halloween / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Chalk Colored Pencils / Paper Crafts Pattern-  Treat Box / Sizzix Tag Die / Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine



Christmas Card Supplies: Cardstock- Studio Calico All Bundled Up Collection / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Holiday Add Ons / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Vintage Santa / CTMH Ink Pads- Black & Topiary / Sentiment Sticker- Chic Tags / Felt Snowflake & Acrylic Die Cut - Little Yellow Bicycle / Tags- Studio Calico All Bundled Up Collection / Acrylic Snowflake- Heddi Swapp / Snowflake Buttons / Twine & Button String

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

Hi Amber! Love all the projects you have shared here. Your Christmas cards are just darling. Congrats on the new DT position. Can't wait to see what you create in January.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS