Oh-So Grateful

10.28.2014


Hello everyone! I'm back with my last Fall themed layout using this colorful collection from Close To My Heart called Pathfinding. You can check out my first three layouts featuring this collection HERE, HERE, & HERE. I started by using one of the 12 x 12 sheets of patterned paper as my background. Then I added some patterned paper, my four photo mats, a few chipboard pieces, a stamped sentiment, a journaling tag, and my title.


I spelled out "Oh-So Grateful" with some barn red alphabet stickers from DCWV for my title and then added some stitching across my letters. Adding stitching helps keep the letters in place insuring they won't fall off as time goes by. The little Lagoon journaling tag can be pulled out from behind the patterned paper so I can add some journaling later on.

 I hope you enjoyed my colorful Fall themed layout today. I had so much fun creating all kinds of different layouts with this fabulous collection. Next month I will be creating all of my layouts with Close To My Hearts Yuletide Carol Paper Pack & Yuletide Carol Complements. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Lagoon, Barn Red , Colonial White / CTMH Paper Pack- Pathfinding / CTMH Chipboard- Pathfinding Complements / CTMH Stamp Set- Sweet Flowers / CTMH Ink Pad- Lagoon / Alphabet Stickers- Die Cuts With A View / Sulky Thread- Ocean

You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH Store.

Pathfinding Paper Pack / Item Number: X7186B
Pathfinding Complements / Item Number: X7186C

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS