Making Memories

10.21.2014


Hello everyone! I'm back to share another 12 x 12 layout featuring Close To My Hearts Pathfinding Collection. I just love this colorful sheet of patterned paper from the collection, all the colors are fabulous and perfect for any Fall themed layout.


I layered some colored cardstock and a few chipboard pieces to create the base for my two photos. Love the barn red, glacier, and autumn terracotta cardstock layered behind and over this colorful sheet of patterned paper. I also added a coordinating sentiment strip to the top of my layout and a few strips of bronze shimmer trim to the top and bottom of my patterned paper. Thanks for visiting!
 
Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Chocolate, Glacier, Autumn Terracotta , Barn Red , Colonial White / CTMH Paper Pack- Pathfinding / CTMH Chipboard- Pathfinding Complements / CTMH Bronze Shimmer Trim /

Next week I will be sharing one more layout I created with this fabulous collection before I switch to a wonderful Christmas themed collection. Check it out below! 

Pathfinding Paper Pack / Item Number: X7186B
Pathfinding Complements / Item Number: X7186C

You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH Store.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS