Happy WCMD 2014

10.04.2014


Hello everyone & Happy WCMD! I say this every year but I just love World Card Making Day! It's a great excuse to get crafty with some friends and have fun with some stamps and paper. I have a super easy clean and simple card to share today using products from Simon Says Stamp & Basic Gray. 


I started by using a 6 x 6 sheet of pattered paper from Basic Grays Fresh Cuts Collection as my card base. Then I stamped my "Thinking Of You" sentiment and flower from Simon Says Stamp Thinking Of you Clear Stamp Set onto a small piece of white cardstock. To finish I matted my stamped cardstock with some blue watercolored paper from Basic Gray Fresh Cuts Collection. You can check out a close up below.


I have added my card to Paper Crafts Connections World Card Making Day Tour HERE. You can added your blog and check out all the other Blog Tour participants HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Basic Grays Fresh Cuts Collection / Clear Stamp Set- Simon Says Stamp- Thinking Of You / CTMH Ink Pads- Outdoor Denim, Clover Meadow, Citrus Leaf / CTMH Markers- Sunflower

2 comments:

Mulberry Mindy said...

Wow! What beautiful paper, Amber. I love WCMD, too. Gives me a chance to postpone household chores for crafting and cardmaking. "I have to. . . . it' World Card Making Day!" Thanks for the inspiration.

Margie H said...

Such a pretty card - makes me smile :) Happy WCMD!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS