Fall Into Autumn

10.07.2014


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a colorful Fall themed layout that I created with Close To My Hearts gorgeous Pathfinding Collection. I will be creating and sharing a few different layouts featuring this collection all month long here on my blog and over at Jessica's. Today I'm sharing the first layout I created with this super cute collection.


Before I even started my layout I knew I wanted to highlight some of the gorgeous colors that are in the patterned paper so I started by painting and misting my 12 x 12 sheet of Champagne cardstock with some Autumn Terracotta and Lagoon ink mixed with water. I just love how the Autumn Terracotta and Lagoon color combo turned out. Since this is a Fall themed layout I used a picture of a tree with the sun setting behind it, a few chipboard pieces from the Pathfinding Complements Chipboard Sheet ans some Twine to my photo.


I hope you enjoyed my colorful Fall themed layout today. I will be back next Wednesday with another 12 x 12 layout featuring this super cute collection. Thanks for visiting! 

 Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Champagne & Chocolate / CTMH Paper Pack- Pathfinding / CTMH Chipboard- Pathfinding Complements / CTMH Re-Inkers- Autumn Terracotta & Lagoon / Lawn Fawn Twine / Staple Gun

For the month of November I will be sharing multiple layouts I created with this super cute Fall themed collection. Check it out below!

Pathfinding Paper Pack / Item Number: X7186B
Pathfinding Complements / Item Number: X7186C

You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH Store.

1 comment:

Jessica Wilson said...

This is STUNNING! What a SUPER CREATIVE way to create the background on the Autumn Terracotta card stock! I LOVE IT!!! Great job!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS