Fall 2014 Layout

10.14.2014


Hello everyone! Today I have another Fall themed layout to share that I created with Close To My Hearts Pathfinding Paper Pack & Close To My Hearts Pathfinding Complements Chipboard Sheet. I also used a fun little pattern from Close To My Hearts Reflections How- To Program called Bottom Border- Title. There are three different patterns to choose from, I'm using the second alternate pattern with the 4" x 3" photo and the three 2 1/2" x  2 1/2" photos.


I focused on using a few different sheets of patterned paper, some coordinating cardstock, and minimal chipboard pieces. I followed along with the pattern and added my green corrugated "Fall 2014" title and a few chipboard pieces to the bottom strip of patterned paper.


Of course I had to add some blue stitching and a bit of stamping for a little bit of subtle color, I added a terracotta colored leaf from the Pathfinding Complements to the stitching as well. I hope you like and Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Chocolate, Bamboo, Glacier / CTMH Paper Pack- Pathfinding / CTMH Chipboard- Pathfinding Complements / CTMH Clear Stamp Set- D1569 Babycakes Scrapbooking Workshop  / CTMH Ink Pad- Chocolate / Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphabet- Green / Sulky Thread- Blue / Sewing Machine
For the month of November I will be sharing multiple layouts I created with this super cute Fall themed collection. Check it out below! 

Pathfinding Paper Pack / Item Number: X7186B
Pathfinding Complements / Item Number: X7186C

You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH Store.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS