Viva Las VegaStamps- 2 Tags

9.20.2014


Hello everyone! I'm stopping in real quick to share a sneak peek of one of my projects that I created for Viva Las VegaStamps! I have two fun little tags up over at the VLVS blog today. Hop on over to their BLOG and check out both of my projects.Thanks for visiting!

TweedleDum & TweedleDee Tag
Viva Las VegaStamps Supplies- TweedleDum & TweedleDee
Other Supplies-White, Black, & Yellow Cardstock Patterned Paper CTMH / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Chevron Confetti- UmWowStudios / You + Me Wood Veneer- Elles Studio / Sulky Thread Black / Sewing Machine

Humpty Dumpty Tag
Viva La VegaStamps Supplies- Humpty Dumpty & Sometimes I Get So Weird & I'm Weird
Other Supplies- Kraft Cardstock / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper / CTMH- Ink Pad- Black / Vellum / Twine / Sulky Thread- Cream / Sewing Machine

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS