Trouble's Brewing

9.23.2014


Hello everyone! I'm back with my last Halloween themed layout using this fun and fabulous collection from Close To My Heart called Scaredy Cat. You can check out my first three layouts using this collection HERE, HERE, & HERE. To create this layout I started by following a sketch from Citrus Twist. I didn't stray to far away from the original sketch but I did change a few things like the stitching and I used one photo instead of two.


I started by adding a large strip of pattered paper to the right side of my 12 x 12 Thistle cardstock. Then I layered my photo with a few different sheets of patterned paper from the collection, some Colonial White cardstock, and a stapled sticker from the coordinating sticker sheet. For my title I spelled out "Trouble's Brewing" with some orange alphabet stickers from Glitz Designs and then added the little striped crow from the Scaredy Cat Complements sticker sheet. Isn't he cute?
 

I hope you enjoyed my fun little Halloween themed layout today. I had so much fun creating all different kinds of layouts with this collection. Next month I will be creating all my layouts with Close To My Hearts Pathfinding Paper Pack & Pathfinding Complements Chipboard Sheets. It's a super cute collection and I can't wait to start crafting with it, you can check it out HERE.

Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Thistle & Colonial White / CTMH Paper Pack- Scaredy Cat / CTMH Stickers- Scaredy Cat Complements / Orange Alphabet Stickers- Glitz Designs / Stapler

You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH Store.

Scaredy Cat Paper Pack / Item Number: X7185B

Scaredy Cat Complements / Item Number: X7185C


1 comment:

Jessica Wilson said...

This layout has me SO IN THE MOOD for Halloween!!!! I love that SUPER CUTE raven with a witches hat on!!!! ADORABLE!!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS