Stitched Roses

9.27.2014



Hello everyone! Today I'm playing along with this weeks Simon Says...Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog. It's been awhile since I've shared a stitching card so I thought this card I created for my mother and laws Birthday a few days ago would be perfect for this weeks challenge. The pattern I used for this card is from Form-A-Lines Fancy Flowers Kit and is called Roses. Form-A-Lines also has a few freebies to download that you can check out HERE. I stitched my stems and roses onto some white cardstock and then added a colorful sheet of patterned paper to my card base. Check out a close up below! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Glitz Designs Finnley Collection / Form-A-Lines Fancy Flowers Stitching Pattern- Roses / Sulky Thread- Teal Green & Red 

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

this is beautiful!!! so unique and clever :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS