Festive Wonder / CTS #90

9.01.2014



 Hello everyone! I'm back today to share this colorful Christmas card that I created for this weeks sketch challenge over at Cas(e) This Sketch. You can check out this weeks sketch below and all the challenge details HERE. I'm also submitting this for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and Stacy's Holiday Cards & More Link Party over at Paper Crafts Connection.


To create this card I started by cutting a small square sheet of patterned paper from Echo Park's Season's Greetings Collection and attaching it to the bottom left of my card base. Then I stamped, paper pieced, and colored the cute little ornament from Hero Arts with some lime green stickles. While my ornament was drying off to the side I stamped the little tree branch onto some dark green cardstock and cut it out. After I had my little tree branch cut out and my ornament assembled I used a little piece of sliver thread and a small piece of wire to attach the ornament to the little tree branch. You can see a close up below! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- Cream, Red, Dark Green / Patterned Paper- Echo Park Season's Greetings Collection / Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set- Magic Of Christmas / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Tab & Sentiment Stickers- Echo Park Season's Greetings Collection / Rangers Stickles-  Lime Green / Sulky Thread- Sliver

3 comments:

Lin said...

This Hero Arts stamp is a favorite of mine, Amber, and you've updated it with the wonky plaid background in this sketch! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Alicia McNamara said...

This is beautiful Amy. I saw this sketch and loved it too. Your take on it s fantastic.
Alicia xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Great festive take on the sketch!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS