Boo!

9.02.2014


Hello everyone! It's hard to believe Summer is almost over and Halloween and Christmas will be here before we know it. I like to get ahead start on all of my holiday projects whenever I can, it makes holiday time a little less stressful when you get things done ahead of time. All month long I will be sharing and creating a bunch of different Halloween layouts and projects with Close To My Hearts Scaredy Cat Collection here on my blog and over at Jessica's Craftin' & Stampin' Blog. Today I am sharing the first Halloween layout I created for the month with the super cute collection.


I used a sketch from Citrus Twist as my starting point. You can find the sketch I used HERE. I just loved the fun three photo sketch when I spotted it and thought it would be perfect for a Halloween themed layout. I stuck pretty close to the original sketch but I did change a few things like the quote bubbles and journaling.


I used two sheets of patterned paper from the Scaredy Cat Paper Pack along with lots of embellishments from the Scaredy Cat Complements Sticker Sheet. I just love the Kraft colored "Boo" sentiment, tombstone, and bat. I also added a few colored sequins all around my page and I just had to add some goggle eyes to the little bat. Check him out below!


I hope you enjoyed my fun little Halloween themed layout today. I just love this collection and have been having so much fun with it. I will be back every Wednesday with a new 12 x 12 layout featuring this super cute collection. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Black , Kraft, White Daisy / CTMH Paper Pack- Scaredy Cat / CTMH Stickers- Scaredy Cat Complements / Sequins / Mini Googly Eyes

For the month of September I will be sharing multiple layouts I created with this super cute Halloween collection. Check it out below!

Scaredy Cat Paper Pack / Item Number: X7185B

Scaredy Cat Complements / Item Number: X7185C

You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH Store.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS