2 Page Halloween Layout

9.16.2014

Hello everyone! Today I have a two page 12 x12 layout to share made with Close To My Hearts Scaredy Cat Collection. I used a fun little 2 page sketch called "Disappearing Act" from Close To My Hearts Magic How To Program. 


For the left side of the page I used a 12 x12 sheet of Sunset cardstock as my background, a large sheet of patterned paper, and a 5 x 7 photo mat. To the left side of my cardstock I added the square stickers that spelled out "Halloween" for my title. I also added the the broom riding witch and a few stars from the Scaredy Cat Complements sticker sheets to the upper right side. You can see a close up below.


For the right side of my 2 page layout I used another 12 x12 sheet of Sunset cardstock for my background. Then I added two different sheets of patterned paper to the bottom half of my layout, added my three 5 x 3 photo mats and a 5 1/2 x 2 journaling square. For the 5 1/2 x 2 journaling square I used a vellum quote and adhered it with two stickers. For the upper right side of my page I stamped a large spiderweb in black ink, added the large haunted house sticker, and added two googly eyed bats. I think the little googly eyes give the bats some character.


 When I started this two page layout, the main things I knew I wanted to use were these amazing large sized stickers from the Scaredy Cat Complements sticker sheets. I just love how fun and versatile they are and they really add to a layout.


Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Sunset, Colonial White / CTMH Paper Pack- Scaredy Cat / CTMH Sticker Sheet- Scaredy Cat Complements / CTMH Stamp Set- D1319 Creepy Cobwebs / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Vellum Quote / Mini Google Eyes

Next week I will be sharing one more layout I created with this super cute collection. Check it out below!

Scaredy Cat Paper Pack / Item Number: X7185B

Scaredy Cat Complements / Item Number: X7185C

You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH Store.

1 comment:

Jessica Wilson said...

ABSOLUTELY FLIPPING AWESOME layout Amber!!!! You are SOOOO creative!!! TOTALLY the layout QUEEN!!!! I am so glad to have you as part of my DT!!! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS