Season's Greetings

8.29.2014


Hello everyone! I'm stopping in to share this festive Christmas card I created for Stacy's Holiday Cards & More Link party over at Paper Crafts Connection. You can check out the challenge HERE. I always like to get an early jump start on my Christmas/Holiday cards whenever I can so I just had to play along with this fun challenge. I used a wood grain piece of patterned paper from Glitz Designs and some wonderful stamps from Hero Arts to create this clean and simple card. I'm also submitting this for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday August 2014 Challenge. You can check out both Challenges HERE and HERE.Thanks for visiting!

Suppplies: Cardstock- White & Dark Brown / Glitz Designs Patterned Paper- Back & White 6x6 Collection / Hero Arts Stamps- CL469 Swirl Christmas & CL460 Joy To All / Versa Color Ink Pad- Pinecone / Fiskars Border Punch- Threading Water / Twine- Lawn Fawn / Gold Bell

1 comment:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Lovely image! And I love the woodgrain background and the little bell!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS