Weekly DT Projects

7.22.2014

Hello everyone! Today I'm stopping in to share a few of my most recent Design Team projects for Nani Ke Ola and Paper Wings Productions. First up I have a cute little Holiday themed card to share that I created and shared over at The Aviary for this weeks Spotlight Sunday Post.


I used two of my favorite Christmas stamp sets to create this one. The large Santa image from the Vintage Santa Cling Stamp Set is so festive and fun and the little "Merry Christmas" sentiment works so well with it. Of course there are endless possibilities with the Christmas Mix It Up Clear Stamp Set, there are 11 stamps in this collection and their perfect for mixing and matching.


Next up I shared two different layouts over at Nani Ke Ola yesterday for my very last post. The first layout I created with Glitz Design's Black & White Collection and the second layout I created with Chic Tags Cloud 9 Collection. First up is my Sweet Moments layout.


I used both sides of Glitz Design's 12 x12 Woodgrain sheet of patterned paper for my background. After I had my background put together I added some red paint splatters and some hand cut flowers from one of the 6 x 6 sheets of patterned paper to the top right and bottom right of my layout.


I created my little photo frame with a stamp from Paper Wings Productions Snapshot Framer Clear Stamp Set and then layered a few strips of patterned paper from the Black & White 6 x6 paper pack behind it. I also used some of the cuter little sentiment stickers from the 12 x12 Alphas & Words sheet. Next up is my Happy Notes layout.


For my background I used a 12 x12 sheet of gray cardstock and a large strip of Chic Tags Dreamy patterned paper. I just love this fun patterned paper.


To accent the fun patterned paper I used a bunch of different embellishments all around my photo. I used some cloud chipboard embellishments, a few colorful buttons, an acrylic tidbit, a mini icon, and a few label and sentiment stickers. Hope you enjoyed my projects today and Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS