This Is Pure Happiness- CTS #82 & Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

6.30.2014

Hello everyone! Today I have a fun little card  for this weeks Cas(e) This Sketch Challenge. Below is this weeks sketch and you can find all the challenge details HERE. I'm also playing along with this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge....Anything Goes


 I just had to play along with this fabulous sketch...that little monster is too cute. I thought it would be fun to pair this cute TweedleDum & TweedleDee image from Viva Las Vegastamps with this "This is pure happiness" stamp from Elle's Studio.


I stamped TweedleDum & TweedleDee in black and then colored them with some watercolored pencils. After my image was dry I added some colorful splatters across my background and added some stitching around the edges. For the finishing touch I hand cut a little speech bubble out of white cardstock and stamped it with my "This is pure happiness" sentiment. Hope you enjoyed and Thanks for visiting! 


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Red / Viva Las Vegastamps- TweedleDee & TweedleDum / Everyday Moments Elle's Studio Clear Stamp Set- Happy Note / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Watercolored Pencils / Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous card Amber, a stunning background and I love the cute, fun Tweeedle Dum & Tweedle Dee!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Leigh Penner said...

This totally made me laugh! What a fabulous & fun take on the sketch!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS