Something Simple

6.10.2014


 Hello everyone! Yesterday I shared a cute little mini card for Glitz Design's June Project Challenge, it was supposed to go up earlier in the day but blogger decided not to auto post it when I told it too. Ha! Hate when that happens. Anyways I'm back today to share this sweet  little card that I created for this weeks Curtain Call Inspiration Something Simple Challenge. Today is the last day to play along but you can check out all the challenge details HERE.


I used Paper Wings Productions Black Eyed Susan Cling Stamp Set and some colorful patterned paper to create my clean and simple card. I stamped the Black Eyed Susan's, colored them with some CTMH markers, and added some stitching around the outside edge. Quick, easy, and very simple! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- The Paper Factory / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Black Eyed Susan / Staz- On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Purple / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty black eyed susan! Love your coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS