Joy-Glitz Design's June Project Challenge

6.09.2014


 Hello everyone! Today I stopping in to share this cute little 3 x 3 mini card I created for Glitz Design's June Project Challenge. This months challenge is all about mini's, you can check out all the challenge details HERE.


For my mini I used two sheets of 6 x 6 pattered paper from Glitz Design's 77 collection and two different stamps from Paper Wings Productions. I used one of the lovely ladies from the Vintage Domino Melange Cling Stamp Set as my main focal image. I started by stamping the image in orange and then I took a black ink pad, inked up the lovely lady again and stamped it directly over the orange one. I like how the orange ink just barely peeks through the black ink. I also wanted to pull some of the brown out of the patterned paper  so I stamped some text in brown to the right of my image. Hope you enjoy and Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Glitz Design's 77 6x6 Paper Pad / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Vintage Domino Melange & Text / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Snapshot Framer / Versa Color Ink Pad- Topaz & Bark / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Tag Die- Sizzix / Button Sting- Black / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Lea Lawson said...

This is very pretty, Amber! Love your use of the 77 collection! Thanks for joining us in the Glitz Design Make It Mini challenge this month!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS