Fusion Challenge & CTS # 81

6.25.2014


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this fun little card I created for this weeks sketch over at Cas(e) This Sketch & Fusion! This week Cas(e) This Sketch and Fusion are teaming up to bring us this fun challenge.You can check out the sketch and inspiration photo below.


I really loved this weeks sketch and just had to play along. I used some star themed patterned paper and paired it this cute little Paper Wings Productions stamp that says " I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream". I wanted to pull out some of the bright blue color from the patterned paper so I added some bright blue star sequins and a bright blue elastic string to my panel. You can check out all the challenge details HERE and HERE. You have until Wednesday, June 25th to play along!


Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Heidi's Swapp Mixed Company Collection / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Earth & Sky / Versa Color Ink Pads- Mint & / Vellum / 3 Sequin Stars / Elastic String / Blue Eyelets- Making Memories

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love those fantastic star sequins ... what a lovely design ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

Michelle Lupton said...

What a lovely sentiment on a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS