Destination Card, Sweet Life Layout, & A Mini Album

6.23.2014

Hello everyone! I thought I'd stop in and share a few of my most recent Design Team projects for Nani Ke Ola and Paper Wings Productions. First up I have a card and a layout to share that I created and posted over at Nani Ke Ola Friday!


For my card I used some stamps from Technique Tuesday and paired them with some patterned paper from Prima’s Cartographer 6 x 6 paper pad and some chipboard pieces from UmWowStudio. I thought all the stamps, patterned paper, and chipboard matched perfectly. Next up is the layout I shared! 


I used the 12 x12 Celebrate sheet of patterned paper and the 12 x12 Lovely sheet of patterned paper from Chic Tags Cloud 9 Collection for the base of my layout. After I had my two sheets of patterned paper sewing together I added a large photo and a bunch of different embellishments from the Cloud 9 Collection. Below is a photo of all the embellishments I used from the collection.


Last but not least I shared a fun little mini canvas album over at The Aviary on Monday.


I used a "Classic Label" Canvas Album from Maya Road and lots of stamps from Paper Wings Productions to create this one. Below are a few photos of the inside of my mini album.

Pages 1-3
Pages 4-6

You can check out all the details and supply list HERE! Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Everything does work wonderfully on your card, and I was so happy to see another layout of your sweet furbaby! The canvas album looks amazing too!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS