Latest DT Projects

5.17.2014

Hello everyone! I thought I'd stop in and share a few of my latest Paper Wings Productions and Nani Ke Ola Design Team Projects. First up is this card I share over at The Aviary yesterday.


I shared this colorful double stamped card for this weeks Feature Friday post. I used one of the images from the Vintage Domino Melange Cling Stamp Set. If your a regular PWP follower then you know this is one of my favorite sets and I have been using it a lot lately. You can check out my post and quick little tutorial HERE. While your there don't forget to check out our May "Anything Goes" Challenge, you can check out all the details HERE


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Sage, Peony / Patterned Paper- Heidi Swapp's Mixed Company Collection / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Vintage Domino Melange / Versa Color Ink Pads- Sage & Peony / Selky Thread- Sage / Sewing Machine 

Wednesday I shared a fun 12 x 12 layout that I created with 7 Dots Studios Illumination Collection over at Nani Ke Ola.


For the background I used the patterned paper sheet called Tolerance from the collection. Love this pattern and the colors are gorgeous.  I found some matching cardstock in my stash and decided to rip it in a few different places and stitch it to my background. I also used one of Paper Wings Productions Text cling stamps and stamped it in black all my cardstock background.


I also used a handful of the Illumination Die Cut Elements. The little hearts, speech bubble and perfect tag are all from the 6 x 12 Die Cut Element Sheet. The little blue frame that is around my photo came from the patterned paper sheet called Diversity. I cut out the middle and used the outside for my photo and half of the inside at the top of my layout. You can check out my original post HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock – Peach / Patterned Paper- 7 Dots Studio  Illumination Collection / Die Cut Elements- 7 Dots Studio  Illumination Collection / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Text / Elle’s Studio Clear Stamp Set- Happy Note Everyday Moment Collection / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Adele said...

Great work, I particularly like the colour combo of your card.

Louise F said...

The card is lovely. You layout is stunning, beautiful and colours and great photo :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS