You Are Special & Published Card

4.11.2014

Hello everyone! I stopping in to share this fun little card I shared over at The Aviary a few days ago for this weeks Tutorial Tuesday Post.


I shared a quick little tutorial on how to create these vellum dragonfly wings. You can check out my tutorial HERE. I was so busy last month that I never got around to sharing the card that I had published in Northridge Publishing CARDS March 2014 issue. So I thought I would share that today as well. 



It had been awhile, like two years since I had last submitted any projects for publication but I began submitting again last year. As you can imagine I was super excited to have my very first card published in CARDS! I also created and shared lots of cards and layouts for Paper Wings Productions and Nani Ke Ola last month that I never got around to posting here so I will be sharing them in a few days as well. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Pink and cheery! Very cute...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS