So Sweet

2.21.2014

 Hello everyone! Today its my turn to post over at Nani Ke Ola! I'm sharing another fun 12×12 layout of Lexis that I created with Elle’s Studios Love You More Collection. I had lots of fun creating the last two layouts I made with this lovely collection so I just had to make another one to share! Check it out! 


For fun I added a few wood veneer hearts and some pink letter stickers from the Letters & Numbers sheet along with some paint splatters. Check out the close up below!


Aren't those little wood veneer hearts cute and if you know me then you know I always have to add a little stitching to my titles! Thanks for visiting! 


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Juniper, Gray / Patterned Paper- Elle’s Studio Love You More / Wood Veneer Embellishments- Elle’s Studio Love You More Collection / Elle’s Studio Love You More Alphabet Stickers- Pink / Lumin Arts Shimmer Paint- Ceder Wood / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS