DT Projects

2.16.2014

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day with your loved ones! It's been a few days since my last post so I thought I'd stop in and share a few Design Team projects I have been sharing over at The Aviary and Nani Ke Ola. First up I have this cute little card I created with Paper Wings Productions Sunburst Pattern Clear Stamp Set and Crane Panel Clear Stamp Set.


 I shared a quick and easy masking tutorial for this card over at The Aviary for last weeks Tutorial Tuesday Post. You can check out my step by step tutorial HERE. Next up I have two Elle's Studio layouts to share that I created for Nani Ke Ola.


I had lots of fun with this one. I used two sheets of patterned paper, a few different embellishments, and lots of alphabet stickers from Elle's Studio Love You More Collection.


Here are a few photos of the second layout I crated with Elle's Studio Love You More Collection. You can see my original post over at Nani Ke Ola HERE


I hope you enjoyed my projects today. I will be posting over at The Aviary on Monday for Mixed Media Monday. I have a really cute altered frame to share that I created with Paper Wings Productions Stamps and some Heidi Swapp patterned paper. I will also be sharing two more Elle's Studio projects over at Nani Ke Ola on Friday!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS