Thinking Of You & Some Sneak Peeks

1.07.2014

Hello everyone! I'm stopping in to share this colorful Thinking Of You card along with a few Design Team sneak peeks. I had lots of fun watercoloring this flower from See- D's Tropicals stamp set. The flower, sentiment, and background are all from the same set.

Before I watercolored my flower I stamped the text background in a light bamboo shade. The bright colors really pop against the background. I also added some stitching and some distressing to the edges of my card before I finished it up. I mentioned above that I had a few design team sneak peeks to share so below is a little sneak peek of my Wet Stamping tutorial I'm sharing over at The Aviary today. You can check out my entire post HERE. It's a fun technique that everyone should try. It's really easy and its perfect for a gift tag. 



Sunday will also be my last post for Lori's Close To My Heart Design Team. I will be sharing a really cute12x12 layout of our cat Pookie. Check out the sneak peek below.


I hope you enjoyed my colorful card today and my two sneak peeks. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White, Orange, Bight Yellow / See-D's Stamp Set- Tropicals #50018 / Generals Watercolor Pencils / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Bamboo / Sulky Thread- Black / CTMH Edge Distresser

3 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Your floral card is stunning! Thanks for the sneaks! :)

Margaret said...

Your watercolored flowers are so pretty and the card looks wonderful!

Anne said...

Hi Amber, I am visiting from SCS. I love your watercoloured flowers, so pretty. Love Anne from The Fairy Bridgexxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS