Little Memorie- CTMH DT

1.12.2014


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing another 12 x 12 layout for Lori's CTMH Design Team. I used some pattered paper from Close To My Hearts For Always paper pack. This is a lovely paper pack and I just love all the beautiful patterns. I also used a large Chipboard Butterfly from Crate Papers On Trend collection and some alphabet stickers from Glitz Design's Raven Collection. Looking at them you would never know they were from a Halloween themed collection.

 I thought both the butterfly and alphabet stickers matched the For Always paper perfectly. I also added some background stamping, a few hand drawn circles to a kraft piece of cardstock, and some paint splatters to add a little more color and dimension to my background. You can see the background stamping a little better in the close up below! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: DCWV Cardstock- White & Kraft / Patterned Paper- CTMH For Always Paper Pack / Alphabet Stickers- Glitz Designs Raven Collection / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Text / CTMH Ink Pad- Bamboo / Lummin' Arts Shimmer Paint- Black / Butterfly Embellishment- Crate Papers On Trend Collection / Sulky Thread- Brown / Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVELY layout! Great job combining these papers!

Fiona said...

That's a most elegant combination - whoever would have thought that halloween could be so sophisticated!! Congratulations.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS