Peace & Good Will

12.19.2013


Hello everyone! It's been awhile since my last post so I thought I'd stop in and share a few fun things. Fist off I'm sharing this cute little Christmas card I created for Nani Ke Ola about a week ago. I never got around to sharing it here so I thought I'd post it and its perfect for this weeks Fusion Card Challenge so I went ahead and linked it up.You can check out all the challenge details HERE.


Yesterday it was also my turn to post over at The Aviary and Nani Ke Ola. I'm sharing a cheerful Christmas card and to colorful tags.You can check out both of my posts HERE and HERE. I will also be sharing another CTMH design team project this Saturday! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Chic Tags Good Tidings Collection / Stampendous Rubber Stamp- Shepard's Peace / Versa Color Ink Pad- Scarlet / White Ribbon- Offray / Sulky Thread- Red / CTMH Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

This is a beautiful image, perfect stitching and wow, you sure do know how to distress edges...the distressed edges always add a really interesting touch to cards. I really like this one Amber!

Kim P said...

Love, love love this card! Great image and the details are lovely!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS