Design Team Projects

12.30.2013

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a Christmas themed layout over at Nani Ke Ola featuring patterned paper, embellishments, rub-ons, two journaling tags and a clear acetate tag from ChicTags Good Tidings Collection! You can check out my post HERE

I printed a few pictures from Christmas the other day and decided to use this picture of our dog Lexis with her new Christmas rope bone. I decide to print the picture in black in white because the rope bone is a bright neon green and red and didn't match with the green and red in the patterned paper.


I wanted to add some hidden journaling so I die cut a little pocket and a tag and added it underneath my photo. Below you can see what the tag looks like when its pulled out from its pocket! I just added a little journaling and a Acetate tag from the collection with a staple.


I also posted a colorful card over at The Aviary a few days ago featuring Paper Wings Productions Sea Malange Cling Stamp Set. You can check out that post HERE


This is another one of my favorite sets because of all the different images, there are 11 stamps to choose from in this stamp set. For this card I used the beautiful mermaid as my focal point by adding my blue cardstock and patterned paper around her. I also used one of the two sentiments from the set and stamped it directly onto my patterned paper.  For a fun touch I stamped one of the adorable little fish onto a white tag and added it to the left side of my card with a bow. You can see a close up below. Thanks for visiting!


Layout Supplies: ChicTags Good Tidings Patterned Paper- Twinkle & Peppermint / Chic Tags Good Tidings Icon- "Be Merry, Be Bright" / ChicTags Acetate Tag /  ChicTags Good Tidings Snip Em Journialing Tags / Chic Tags Good Tidings Rub-Ons- Gold Stars / Offray Ribbon- White / Mini Gold Bell / Sizzix Bigz Dies- Pocket & Tags #2 /  Sulky Thread- Gold / Sewing Machine
Card Supplies: Cardstock- White & Blue / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Sea Malange / CTMH Ink Pad- Moonstuck / Sizzix Die- Tag / Offray Ribbon- Orange / Sulky Thread- White / CTMH Edge Distresser



1 comment:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super sweet layout! I love the gold accents! Fabulous work on the card! That PWP stamp set is one of my favorites. I've been on a nautical kick, so I really appreciate the inspiration. :) Happy New Year!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS