Christmas Tag & Challenge Winner

12.27.2013



Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family! We certainly did! I planed on sharing this on Christmas day but never got around to it so I thought I would go ahead and share today! It's a pretty simple little tag! I just stamped and watercolored the jolly little snowman, added some stitching and a sentiment! Yesterday was also my turn to post over at The Aviary. I shared another card featuring Paper Wings Productions Sea Malange Cling Stamp. You can check out my post HERE.


Before I go I thought I would also share that I was Lilly Bee Design's September Sketch Challenge Winner. My winning layout is above and you can check out all the other challenge winners HERE.  I originally post this on my blog for the challenge HERE if you want to see the sketch and supply list! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- Black / Watercolr Paper- Cream / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH C1245 "Oh Christmas Tree" / Snowman Stamp / Watercolored Pencils / Offray Ribbon- Red / Sulky Thread- Black

1 comment:

Kim P said...

Love the stitching on your snowman tag! The chipboard details on the scrapbook page look great, too!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS