Snapshots- CTMH DT

11.16.2013


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing another 12x12 layout for Lori's CTMH Design Team. I used some patterned paper from Close To My Hearts Laughing Lola paper pack and lots of different colored and sized sequins. I just love the patterns and colors in this paper collection, I think I used almost every different pattern except one or two of them.


According to the November/December issue of Paper Crafts sequins are the new rhinestones and they are making a major come back. So of course I just had to added a bunch of them to my layout.

I went through and pulled out a bunch of different colored and sized sequins to match my Laughing Lola patterned paper. I even used a large teal colored butterfly sequin, check out the close up above.


The inspiration for this layout came from one of Shimelle's 12 x 12 sketches. Its an older sketch but you can check it out HERE. Hope you enjoy and Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Lagoon / CTMH Patterned Paper- Laughing Lola  / White Alphabet Stickers- DCVW / Colored Sequins / Sulky Thread- Purple / Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Love this page! Great design and I really like the title - it's silly but I always struggle to come up with them for my pet pages! (visiting from SCS)

Kim P said...

That background paper is gorgeous! Goes well with the elegant kitty!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS