November Celebrations- CTMH DT

11.27.2013

Hello everyone! Since Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow I thought it would be fun to share two Thanksgiving inspired projects today! Both of my projects feature patterned paper from Close To My Hearts Huntington Paper Pack.


The first project I'm sharing today is this Celebration tag. As I was going through a few of my older stamp sets I came across this really cute Celebration Feast stamp set from CTMH and just had to use it. I started by randomly stamping the Celebration sentiment and acorn image onto my tag. After I had my background stamped I added s strip of the Huntington patterned paper matted with some Olive cardstock to the center of my tag. Next I stamped my Pilgrim image in Staz-On Jet Black Ink onto a Colonial White piece of cardstock and watercolored him with some watercolored pencils. After my image had time to dry I punched around it and added it to the right side of my tag, stitched around it, and added some Lawn Fawn twine.


The second project I'm sharing today is a very clean and simple card. I used CTMH's Barn Red & Colonial White cardstock, some Huntington patterned paper, and the same Celebration Feast stamp set I used for my tag. I also watercolored the little gardening girl and added some stitching and distressing to my cardstock. You can see a close up of both of my watercolored images below. Hope you all have a wonderful week with the family and Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Colonial White, Olive, Barn Red, Chocolate / CTMH Patterned Paper- Huntington / CTMH Stamp Set- D1230 Celebration Feast / Staz- On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Chocolate / Water Color Pencils / Sulky Thread- Cream & Barn Red / Brown Twine- Lawn Fawn

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the wonderfully sweet images on the tag and card! Two fabulous creations!!

Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS