Hello

11.08.2013


Hello everyone! Today I'm blogging over at The Aviary. I'm super excited to bring you a cheery card to brighten up your Friday! For today's card I used Paper Wings Productions Vintage Technology Clear Stamp Set along with some water colored pencils. I really love the combination of light purple and yellow so I used that as my color combo! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Yellow, Purple / Patterned Paper- DCWV / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Vintage Technology / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Buttercup / Water Color Pencils / Mini Yellow Buttons- CTMH / Large Purple Button- Colbok / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine


1 comment:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

This card is so pretty! I love how you colored the stamped image!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS