Autumn Splendor- Paper Players Challenge #172

11.17.2013



Hello everyone! Today I have an Autumn themed card to share that I create for The Paper Players Clean & Simple With Leaves Challenge #172. You can check out all the challenge details HERE, you have until Friday, November 22nd to play along!


I kept my card pretty clean and simple by using one stamp set, three different colored cardstocks, one patterned paper, and two ink colors. Since its an Autumn themed challenge I decided to distress the edges of my card with some sand paper. By rubbing the sand paper along the edges of my card it rubbed away some of the tan cardstock changing it to white. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: DCWV Cardstock- White, Tan, Blue / Patterned Paper- DCWV / CTMH Stamp Set- D1181 Autumn Splendor / CTMH Ink Pads- Black & Chocolate / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine / Sand Paper

8 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Great CAS card and perfect for the challenge, Amber! Love the colors and the textured background. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Amber! Love the CAS look!

Mary Ross said...

Love it! Great Work

Andrea W said...

Terrific colors and stitching detail. A very pretty casual card.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Amber! Great colors! I love the stitching. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful rustic feel you've achieved! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Beautiful card! I love this color palette! The sanded edges are fantastic! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kim P said...

Love the rough textured background and the playful polka dots!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS