Hello & Some Exciting News

10.22.2013

 Hello everyone! Today I have a cute little Hello card, a sneak peek, and some exciting news to share. A few days ago I found out I'm going to have a Birthday card published in CARDS March 2014 issue. So excited...its going to be my first publication. Now if March would just hurry up and get here! Okay, now onto todays card...I created this cute little card using some of my favorite patterned paper from Crate Paper, a sentiment stamp from CTMH, and an adorable Owl from Colorbok. I really love the dark brown and pink colors in the patterned paper so I used those colors for the owl, sentiment, and cardstock.
 

 I will also be blogging over at the Nani Ke Ola Blog tomorrow. I will be sharing a 12 x 12 layout featuring some fabulous patterned paper from the LillyBee Designs Persnickety Collection. You can see a sneak peek of my layout below! This weekend only Nani Ke Ola is also offering free shipping on orders over $25! Use the code "SHIP" at check out and for the month of October we are donating 15% of proceeds to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Pink / Patterned Paper- Crate Papers On Trend Collection / Owl Stamp- Colorbok Friendly Forest / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 For Every Occasion / Versa Color Ink Pad- Pinecone / Sulky Thread- Pink

3 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Congrats on your pub, Amber!! So exciting!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Woot! I love your cards! Congrats on your pub! :)

Margaret said...

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! Your card and layout are wonderful too!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS